A church blog is a powerful tool. It can bring church visitors and members together, help new people find your church, spread the Gospel, encourage believers, and be a shining light online that connects people.
Running a successful church blog isn’t easy however.
Where do you start?
What do you write about?
Who writes the posts?
How do you organize a writing team?
In this ebook 30 Days of Blogging for Churches we cover the basics of running a church blog. Here are some of the topics we cover:
- Blogging goals and how to reach these
- Statistics that matter
- Creating a killer About Page
- Blogging as a team
- Design mistakes to avoid
- How to make your blog social media friendly
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for beginners
- Plus many, many ideas for blog posts and series!
If you want to get serious about running a successful church blog, this is your handbook that will teach you all the basics you need to know.