Evernote is one of the most popular and powerful apps available today. With over 100 million registered users, Evernote has helped countless people organize their businesses and lives. It’s essentially a “digital brain” where you can store almost any kind of content.
Consider just a few of the features of this amazing tool:
- Evernote can handle almost any kind of information: text, documents, handwriting, audio, pictures, PDF’s, and web clippings.
- You can forward emails into your Evernote account.
- Evernote is available for nearly any platform or device. You can also access all your information via the web client.
- You can easily share your Evernote content on social media, or invite others to view or share your content.
- The Evernote Web Clipper is a great tool for clipping information from websites and making annotations.
- You can search text, PDF documents, text within pictures, and even your own handwriting.
- Evernote free apps Skitch and Penultimate expand the practical applications.
Evernote is a fantastic tool to help church leaders organized their ministries. Many pastors and church leaders have used Evernote but know they could use it more effectively. Others have heard about the potential of Evernote to help them get organized but don’t know where to begin.
30 Days of Evernote for Churches is the definitive guide for church leaders who want to harness the power of Evernote. The book is divided into four parts:
- In Part 1: Evernote Basics you will learn the basics of getting your account set up and how the Evernote desktop app is organized.
- In Part 2: Getting Your Stuff Into Evernote you will learn a number of ways to get your content into Evernote, including scanning, emailing, using the Web Clipper, audio, typing, using speech-to-text, and much more.
- In Part 3: Search, Mobile and Other Evernote Features you will learn about additional features of Evernote, including search capabilities, the mobile app, keeping your data secure, sharing and collaborating, and the Skitch and Penultimate apps.
- In Part 4: Using Evernote for Ministry you will learn how to apply what you’ve learned to specific ministry areas and tasks: preaching and teaching, administration, pastoral care, worship, organization, finances, writing and blogging, travel, and more.
Special Bonuses: Every purchase of 30 Days of Evernote for Churches includes several valuable bonuses:
- A complete Evernote video course. This course covers all of the concepts in Part 1-3 of this book.
- Interviews of church leaders. Kent Sanders has interviewed three church leaders, each in different positions, about how they use Evernote in their ministries.
Whether you are a beginner or advanced user, 30 Days of Evernote for Churches will offer practical and detailed tips and strategies you won’t find anywhere else.